Full service for professionals
We handle the executive search for candidates for vacant management positions with competence.
Our method includes the following steps:
- defining exactly what the vacant position entails
- defining which individual search strategy will yield the best results
- actual search: identifying and tactfully contacting top performers
- getting to know the candidates on a more personal level through interviews
- presenting candidates with a detailed portrait of the client’s company and the potential position there, working out factors to motivate the candidate to leave their current position
- background checks of the candidate’s vita and their track record, discreet check-up on commendations
- using specific tools for the matching process, management diagnostics and assessment
- sitting in on negotiations and contract signing
- consulting for HR strategies and training programs for HRM
The Challenge of Big Data
HR has entered the age of digitization, both recruiters and applicants use digital personal files, social networks and cloud-based talent scouting and service management.
We use digital tools to expedite the process of finding candidates, and they benefit from a faster and easier application process. Digital tools make routine tasks easier, more objective and more standardized – a fact that HR personnel, consultants and senior managers looking for a change in employment all benefit from.
Social networks, online message boards, diagnostic tools and digital assessment offer improved research and contacting methods and the identification of potential matches. Especially at the beginning of their job search many candidates appreciate the anonymity provided by processes carried out online.
But more possibilities in the online world also lead to more complexity, meaning recruiters have to employ a high degree of professionalism. The seemingly endless supply of contacts and personal data available online makes collecting and evaluating those data and selecting only the relevant information – all while ensuring absolute data protection – more challenging. One example of how we handle that challenge is the efficient use of Boolean operators and semantic search algorithms.
Managing Director of SCHLAGHECK + RADTKE
“Every client and every applicant is appointed an individual contact person, providing a partnership built on trust and knowledge of each other.”
Head of HR, Bader GmbH & Co. KG
“The candidates that we were presented with were great matches, both in terms of their professional competence and of how they fit in with our corporate culture The consultant really came up with a great choice. I appreciate the reliable, pragmatic and – most importantly successful – cooperation very much.”